This recipe, from Cooking Light, says it serves 8 but we think it really serves 4!
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced, each slice quartered
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges’ worth)
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 bottle sparkling rose wine, chilled
Combine orange slices, strawberries, raspberries, Cointreau, orange juice and sugar in a pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate mixture at least one hour. Right before serving pour in the wine and stir;
serve over ice.